As of this month (April 2022) Zilliqa has been making the headlines in the crypto trend. This smart contract cryptocurrency made an astonishing comeback and made its way back into the top 100 cryptos, it is now the No. 60 in the crypto charts.
So what caused the skyrocketing of Zilliqa? All thanks to the new key partnerships to metaverse service, Metapolis ZIL increased its price to 270% and is still continuously increasing. On top of that Zilliqa is said to be the top choice of esports blockchain. They recently closed deals with three of the biggest company in the sports industry.
According to experts, it is predicted to continuously grow.
But what exactly is Zilliqa (ZIL) and what makes it stand out from the other cryptocurrencies in the market?
Zilliqa is a CPU and GPU Minable cryptocurrency similar to Ethereum. It is a native token for the Zilliqa blockchain and is said to be very secure and scalable. It utilizes Proof of Work mechanism but unlike the usual ones your GPU is not pushed to the full capacity nonstop when mining, just running at 12 hours of max speed hashing is enough per month.
With this said, it is said to be an eco-friendly cryptocurrency as you can set your GPU idle, and consumes minimal power resulting in lesser energy cost.
Believe it or not, the Zillion protocol (proof-of-work) was already in use as early as mid-1990 when a solution was needed to prevent spam emails and the values of the concept of the proof-of-work system were acknowledged in 2009, during the rise of the bitcoin.
Where can you buy Zilliqa (ZIL)?
There are several ways on how one can get their hands on and start investing on Zilliqa, and the easiest and fastest way is by buying them from Cryptocurrency exchanges. Here is the top 3 market exchange that is recommended:
- Binance – is one of the well-known and Crypto currency exchange International, although note that in the Unites States, there are some tokens with restrictions.
- Uphold – is the top exchange especially in the UK and USA. The best part is it has a both desktop and mobile app, a very convenient way to monitor your investment.
- BitYard – an exchange regulated and licensed by ACRA (Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority) in Singapore and MSB (Money Services Business) in the United States.
How to Mine Zilliqa (ZIL)
The beauty of mining Zilliqa (ZIL) is it can be easily done at home and can even be done with just a laptop with the right specs.
- Choose your Crypto Wallet and create an account – be sure to choose a proven and tested wallet that meets your requirements as s crypto miner and a trader.
- Choose the right Hardware – here is a breakdown of the minimum specs recommended:
- 64-bit OS;
- Intel processor level 5 or higher;
- 4 GB of RAM;
- Video card with at least 2 GB of video memory;
- Reliable internet connection
- Select a software of your choice – there are several options to choose from and but make sure that the one you get is something that can perform the work you need for the mining and financial transactions. Some examples are:
- Zilliqa Client
- Zilliqa Mining Proxy
Now if the best time to invest and mine Zilliqa but the rule of thumb is to always do your research. Zilliqa (ZIL) is a beginner and eco-friendly cryptocurrency that is becoming favorable to most experts. Always do your research and always take into consideration your requirements, resources, and goals in terms of profit and expense.
There are several resources online and a lot of people to whose you can reach out to. Like any other investment, the risk is always there and you are the best person to decide what is best and come up with the strategy to earn a consistent profit.
Here is a helpful video on Zilliqa: